Reading The Stars and Earth

The planets, the many moons, the sun, and the stars. There are twelve zodiac signs that go along with those things. The twelve are put into three categories including air, fire, water, and earth. Many people believe that your zodiac sign, your sun, your moon, and your rising have effects on the way you act, think, and your compatibility with other people.

Your astrology chart can be determined by the month you were born in, the exact day, and the exact time. With these three things, you can figure out your sun, moon, and rising. These things determine a lot. The twelve signs you can be are Aquarius, Pisces, Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Capricorn. There are four categories that three zodiac signs are put in. The air signs are Geminis, Libras, and Aquarius. Fire signs are Aries, Leos, and Sagittarius. Water signs are Cancers, Scorpios, and Pisces. Earth signs are Taurus, Virgos, and Capricorns.

Moons, moons, and many more moons. Moons are very important in astrology. Full moons come every now and then and they are very powerful. They can increase feelings, needs, and wants. Full moons are very useful too. Many people harvest moon water that can be used for health, the body, the mind, and many people use it to charge and cleanse their crystals. Knowing your moon’s zodiac sign is also important for this reason. If your moon’s zodiac sign matches up with the full moon happening, manifestations and affirmations will be so much stronger during this time period. New full moons are always new opportunities for change and more positivity.

It’s all just a deeper understanding of the universe. It’s great for guidance to get farther and take many more steps forward in your life. Astrology helps understand why we act a certain way, think a certain way, helps understand relationships, and helps explain all of our decisions in life. For example, Cancers are expected to be very emotional and very, very sensitive. Another example are Taurus, they are known for being possessive. Each zodiac sign comes with pros and cons. Some zodiac signs are more compatible with each other while others are more difficult to get along with each other.

Reading your daily, weekly, monthly horoscope. Your horoscope depending on your sign is a prediction of your future or a way for you to think. Think about what’s best for you or what the worst is. It brings up your traits, thoughts, and actions depending on your zodiac sign.

All you need to do is trust and believe in yourself and astrology. Be nicer to a Cancer today, and congratulate an Aries until April 19th because we are in their special month.