Let It Out

I don’t know about the majority of people when I say this but I feel like most people right now are just mentally and physically drained and sad. You can’t really blame anyone for not feeling their brightest when we’re living in multiple crises’ and a handful of things that are worrisome. While feeling the sadness of the world and mine as well I resort to the only thing I can do when I have no control over what is making me sad or upset, I listen to sad music and wallow in my room until I feel better. What better way to get through a bad day than to listen to sad music to match the energy of the world lately. So, here are a couple of my go-to songs I listen to when I feel upset or I just want to hear something mellow.

Calamity- Zayn Malik (nobody is listening) 2021

Fine Line- Harry Styles (fine line) 2019

From the Dining Table- Harry Styles (HS1) 2017

Cold in California- Ashe (moral of the story: chapter 2) 2019

Twinkle Song- Miley Cyrus ( miley and her dead petz) 2015

Young & Sad- Noah Cyrus ( the end of everything) 2020

We Might Be Dead by Tomorrow- Soko (i thought i was an alien) 2012

A Little Too Much- Shawn Mendes ( handwritten) 2015

I hope the music I recommended helps people let out any anger or sadness they are holding in. I hope that you acknowledge your sadness, embrace it, and then let it go instead of staying buried in it to a point where you can’t climb out of it. Remember to take a deep breath today and drink some water. And remember that even getting out of bed today was an achievement and is something you should be proud of.

Take little steps and congratulate yourself for still being here to experience the little things, like listening to the music I’ve just recommended.