Soccer News

One of the worlds best soccer players of all time number 7 Cristiano Ronaldo transfers to Manchester United. In August 31, 2021 Cristiano Rondaldo left Juventus to join his team where he started his professional soccer career. His contract with Juventus still had 9 months and 30 days left but the team and star decided that it was  best for him to go. Man Utd will pay Juventus €15 million for the transfer for Cristiano Rondaldo this deal can also rise up to €23 million.

Cristiano Ronaldo’s seasons with Juventus

Ronaldo was able to be with Juventus for three seasons and most of them were solid. In total he scored 101 goals in 134 games across all competitions. These are ridiculous numbers for the Serie A.

How two Legends change the game. Messi and Ronaldo situation!

Since Messi’s transfer to PSG(Paris-Saint-Germain) fans have been full of different emotions. Messi left Barcelona his team for the past 21 years because of a money situation with Barcelona. Ever since he left La Liga has not been the same. Now with Ronaldo leaving to a different team fans are excited to see both players play with what could be their last team of their soccer career. Fans are also excited for the Champions League. Everything has changed since the last one. One of the main questions for this Champions League is would Messi be able to win with PSG, the team that has never won a title before.